Here is our sweet baby mermaid. A big thank you to Emily for making the costume while I watched.


On Wednesday we went to Sandra's house and carved pumpkins. Isn't Caleb's cute? I accidentally carved Jack Skellington's eyes lopsided but I think he turned out pretty well.

Adelaide leaned how to growl just in time for Halloween- scary! (And she got her first tooth on Tuesday. Now THAT'S scary.) The first video is her menacing growl. The second is just funny.
Happy Halloween Everyone!(Look at my Halloween Wordle here.)
(See the amazing play we went to last night here.)
3 comments:
Ashley that baby is so cute you should send those videos to someone who could put them on national television. Isn't there some kind of contest. And the mermaid pictures. My land.
That baby is such a Donaldson-- sorry Caleb.
I need to squeeze her.
Those are such great pictures of her...does she ever NOT smile??!
Post a Comment