I am the official photographer for all my family in Utah. Van Bloems and Donaldsons. I keep telling Caleb that I need an expensive camera if that is the case. Anyone want to pitch in? :)
That picture was taken as Addie was coming right at me so I had a hard time getting a good shot. I loved that one for the movement though. Also, I like how you can see Caleb grinning in the background. So...you're both right?
5 comments:
I am the official photographer for all my family in Utah. Van Bloems and Donaldsons. I keep telling Caleb that I need an expensive camera if that is the case. Anyone want to pitch in? :)
i wish her head wasn't cut off in that one picture though
Mom,
That's the artistic angle. Right Ashley?
The picture is focused on her chubby little hands and the movement of the swing.
But Carrie,
I love her hands and arms but I want to see her face.
That picture was taken as Addie was coming right at me so I had a hard time getting a good shot. I loved that one for the movement though. Also, I like how you can see Caleb grinning in the background. So...you're both right?
Post a Comment