Sadly, I don't feel like I have quite as much going on as everyone else. But I can post to show how my little boy looks now. The little surfer boy with white blonde hair (where did that come from?) So here's a picture of Jack with his bat. Dad is already trying to make him a left handed batter -- are they really ever too young to start?! (I say that tongue in cheek knowing I've already lost him and he's only 16mos old--where's my little girl?!)

I just like his intensity in this picture...my camera is way to slow to get any smiles so I have to go with pics like this...but I love it...

and....here is a family pic from Colette's wedding (my sister in law)


I just like his intensity in this picture...my camera is way to slow to get any smiles so I have to go with pics like this...but I love it...

and....here is a family pic from Colette's wedding (my sister in law)

I still never posted from my trip with Em to the left coast...it was fun. And Im sure she's told you all about it. We saw donkeys and didn't get lost but we were on a road that lasted forever and when it got dark, it did get a little frightening with floating lights, suicidal jackrabbits and a very low gas tank. But it all worked out just fine....1,968.60 miles in 3 days!! ha! an experience of Emily & Traci proportions!
the coastal redwoods in their grandeur
Crater lake
sagebrush along the never ending un-inhabited southern Oregon border
and the intrepid travellers standing in a tree...
Sorry this is not to polished...but Im at work but wanted to write a quick something...
my love to you all
Traci
5 comments:
Jack is soooooo cute. Really, though, Traci, is it possible that no genes were donated from the paternal side? It's a science mystery...
One other thing. You are movie star glorious in that picture. It looks like a picture you would see of some super glamorous first lady- classy and sophisticated and perfect. When Jack is the President of the US, that will be the picture you send to People magazine of his idyllic past.
and That's why Emily is my best friend..... :) so good for my ego!! ha ha
I completely agree with Emily about the picture from the wedding in the beautiful dress. Thanks also for posting about the trip. Just a word: next time come see me:)
Your little one has soulful eyes.
Post a Comment