Thursday, September 18, 2008

National Zoo













While I don't think we'll make it there every week like we made it to Madison's Vilas Zoo we have discovered and explored our local zoo. The boys were in heaven. Luke loved the Panda and the Elephants because "we don't have those at our zoo" (he still talks about living in Madison in the present tense). Noah loved everything because he always loves everything. Nat and I were glad to see our little ones so happy.

3 comments:

Emily Bell said...

Carrie and Nat, You two have the cutest boys ever. Noah asleep was so cute, then Luke! This will get old, but you know looking at those zoo pictures takes me back, yes, even on my mission I went to the zoo... a preview of things to come.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

So cute! That's a big gorilla. Dang.

meg said...

emily,
we do not let our missionaries go to the zoo. what was your mission president thinking.