Thursday, March 04, 2010

First Things First

So, for those of you who have been wondering where I have been- let me enlighten you:

This is what our room looked like the first few days after we moved. Can you spot Caleb?

Alexander and Adelaide enjoyed each other's company. Sometimes. Mostly they liked to run around together...


...or watch TV.

Kirk enjoyed his birthday. Not. But at least he got to eat pizza and ice cream. (Thanks, Caleb.)

That's pretty much what's been going on with us for the last month. Phew. Hopefully March will be a little less hectic. Look for pictures from San Diego. My sweet husband surprised me with a plane ticket to visit my mom and dad next week.


P.S. It's a boy! Anyone have any name ideas? (This is the best picture I could get- my scanner won't work...)

1 comment:

meg said...

Great post, Ashley!! The pictures of the cousins are adorable. Name ideas? I will like whatever you choose unless it is super weird, in which case I will let you know.