Christmas Eve eve cookie decorating...



followed by caroling and distribution of aforementioned cookies.

The Christmas Eve Nativity at Sandra's house with a very cute angel and ninja-looking King Herod.

Annika and Ansel play Mary and Joseph. (Annika was a
very attentive mother.)

The angel steals baby Jesus.

Don't worry- she'll take good care of Him.

Christmas morning Caleb helps Adelaide open her Santa presents.

Then Christmas breakfast.

And some tears while we opened the rest of the presents.


She loved all the books she got this year. (And so does her mom.) She also walked around hugging her shirt from Carrie saying "birdy shirt".


Then to complete the evening was AnnaLisa's homemade peppermint ice cream cake.

Hope your holidays were sweet!
3 comments:
Wow Ashley, great post. I love the pictures. My favorite is Adelaide asleep in her winter gear.
I really wish that I could re-eat that cake! oh gosh good good good :)
I really wish that I could re-eat that cake! oh gosh good good good :)
Post a Comment