Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Food Post

It has been less than a month and I am posting again. Don't faint. Caleb and Adelaide are at Sunday Dinner (yes the caps are necessary- it is an Event). I am home sniffling and sneezing and headach-ing. And I was looking through pictures to find ones of me that I could photoshop to look cool...err...because I miss my husband and child.

Anyway, apparently I take a lot of pictures of food with the intention (ha ha!) of blogging about it later. And since I am home eating a "dang casa-dilla" while the rest of my family eats homemade hamburgers and chicken teriyaki, I thought I would invite all of you to take a culinary journey with me. So here is what we have been eating lately.


Homemade bread


Couscous stuffed tomatoes


Moroccan Chicken


Homemade cream puffs


Pecan Tassies


Fresh mint brownies (for movie night)


And because I can't resist, here is my baby eating fresh salsa from our favorite Mexican restaurant.


2 comments:

Carrie said...

Recipes! I demand recipes!

Britt said...

Yummy...when can I steal you away to come cook for me. I hope you feel better soon, too.