Dinner was superb. Salad, ham, crumb-crusted potatoes, cooked carrots and cookie salad. Aaron worked really hard on the ham- can't you tell? He had to put on a sweat-band.
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter '09
This Easter was cool and sunny. The VBs got to the Bells house about four and took some Easter pictures.





Dinner was superb. Salad, ham, crumb-crusted potatoes, cooked carrots and cookie salad. Aaron worked really hard on the ham- can't you tell? He had to put on a sweat-band.
Then there was much cuddling in the land.
I loved the matching outfits for the girls. But don't you like Addie better like this?
I do too. And now for the grand finale... Thomas laughs:
Dinner was superb. Salad, ham, crumb-crusted potatoes, cooked carrots and cookie salad. Aaron worked really hard on the ham- can't you tell? He had to put on a sweat-band.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am used to facebook where you can comment on each individual picture. They are great! Green dot dresses, naked tummies with pearls, laughing babies and a big group snuggle. I love you all.
Post a Comment