Monday, December 15, 2008

Tomorrow = Two Weeks Later

Remember that one time I said I would post more tomorrow? Well, I never specified WHICH tomorrow... (that was a very Spencer-y thing for me to say haha!)

Well, here are some of the things that are happening around our house (or Sandra's house in this video...)



Addie growls, grunts and uses her lower register to communicate. A few weeks ago Caleb said: "I think that Adelaide is cute, but I think that Tamara's baby makes cuter sounds." Later that day, she started making noises like this:



and has ever since. Just proving her dad wrong, I guess.


Finally, babies are funny. I have no idea when/where she learned this, but here you go.



p.s. My Addie is nine months old today! I am freaking out just a leeeetle bit. In three months she will be a year old! AHHH!

No comments: