The packers came today and this is what my house looks like. We will sleep here tonight and then stay with friends for a few days before we make the drive. I have yet to really feel emotional about the move. I am, so far, pretty matter of fact. We'll see how I feel when the house is emptied tomorrow.
Thursday, August 07, 2008
All my bags are packed...
Is there any way to move away from a place without singing John Denver?
The packers came today and this is what my house looks like. We will sleep here tonight and then stay with friends for a few days before we make the drive. I have yet to really feel emotional about the move. I am, so far, pretty matter of fact. We'll see how I feel when the house is emptied tomorrow.




The packers came today and this is what my house looks like. We will sleep here tonight and then stay with friends for a few days before we make the drive. I have yet to really feel emotional about the move. I am, so far, pretty matter of fact. We'll see how I feel when the house is emptied tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Noah looks pretty happy. What I want to say about that basement is. . . WOW! Is that worktable where you made cards and scrapbooks yours?
Ahh moving... it's always a little bittersweet, isn't it? I hope your drive out here goes really well and you have fun settling into your new place. Scott and I are excited to have you as neighbors! :)
I'm only selfishly happy for you to move, because it means I'll see you soon...but I dread the day we leave this place. So many memories you've made in Madison. It was a great run - you definitely made the most of it!
Good luck with your move! Make sure to send us your new contact info. once you get settled.
Post a Comment