Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photo Shoot

Today Adelaide went to get her 3 month pictures. (We're ignoring the fact that technically today at 8:30 am she was really 4 months old.) She wouldn't take a nap AT ALL which is nothing new, but I was hoping against hope that she would sleep so she would be happy at the studio. Oh well. We stopped at Kid to Kid on the way to get her a bow and she cried the whole way there. She stopped crying as soon as we went in the store and as I was paying for the overpriced fake flower headband I heard something happening in her pants. Luckily I had anticipated this and had not dressed her in the outfit that I had so carefully iron this morning. I changed her in the parking lot of Kid to Kid. Lovely. Then she cried the whole way to get her pictures. I was NOT looking forward to this. I nursed her right there in the waiting room and she groused some more when we had to go in.
Then a miracle happened. She smiled and laughed and posed for the camera. With absolutely NO fussing. I love my baby. Here are some of the results. (The silly headband was worth it don't you think?)



This is my favorite. Can you tell why?

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Edible!

meg said...

That baby. Oh my goodness.