We came home to find our house buried under a foot and a half of fluffy snow. I love it. I smile everytime I look out the window. I am starting to rethink my "Nat is not allowed to apply for jobs in the midwest" rule. There is something so nostalgic about the snow for me.
Here are some of the best pictures that I took while we were gone.
Thanks for the warm welcome. When we went back to the airport Luke saw this area and said, "This is where Jakob had the balloons."
Here are the big kids in the bath together. I have a really cute movie of them in the bath together that I had to end abruptly because Luke decided to stand up and it was no longer decent.
We have about 20 different pictures of Luke and/or Jakob posing with the animals at the museum. I guess that Jakob wanted pictures of all the animals and Luke joined right in.
When I was looking through pictures I realized that I didn't take any pictures of Ian. This might be due to the fact that we were constantly trying to keep Luke and Ian in separate rooms.
3 comments:
Carrie, i love the one of the kids in the bath. those kids are so fun. it was so fun to have you out here. hopefully this will happen again soon. love you.
WOW!!How fun. The airport greeting is so cute. Did Emily paint that wonderful poster? It's just wow. Emily should be the Church head artist and do all the school materials and murals in all those buildings in Salt Lake.
For the record, Marisha, Eliza and I painted the poster together. My kids get inspired when I have the paints out. It's messy.
Post a Comment