Hey everyone, I just wanted to tell you all a cool story. Last week I was bah-humbuging Caleb's attempt to play Christmas music. The very next evening there was a knock at my door and Emily and Aaron were standing on my welcome mat with a little Christmas tree. I have to say that it was one of the best Christmas surprises I have ever gotten. All of the sudden I was dipping pretzels in chocolate, helping Emily put the lights on, and telling Caleb to turn on that music. It was such a great opportunity for me to get into the Christmas spirit. After Emily left I put up the rest of my decorations. I love these snowflakes and hanging them in front of the mirror was a great suggestion on Emily's part. (like any of her decorating suggestions aren't brilliant.) Anyway, she wanted to see pictures when I got the lights up, and I finally have. So here you go Em. i know you probably weren't wanting me to be effusive, but oh well. It's me. What did you expect? I love you all.


p.s. you can see our cinderblock bookshelves in the reflection here. how newlywed is that? haha.
1 comment:
Ashley~ usually I love Christmas....but this year Ive been the same way! But I do feel more in the spirit when the tree is up etc. It looks great and the snowflakes are a wonderful touch. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment