Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Lehi Round-Up Y'all





On Friday night, Caleb and I went to the rodeo with Leah and a few friends. It was a lot of fun, but I just kept thinking to myself "People really do this? And they're serious?" It's just a little strange. You walk into a different culture. Luckily, no one got seriously hurt even though a bull kicked a cowboy in the chest. The best part was the show at "half-time". A huge bull shot steam out of his "horns".

2 comments:

Emily Bell said...

Here's what I have to say (I being Emily). I never thought to see my little animal-loving sister at such an anti-animal activist place. Did anyone spill red paint on you on your way in?

Emily Bell said...

Know what else I heard? Ashley went shooting with Caleb. Is there a theme here? (Of course I also heard that she didn't do any shooting...)